We aim to build and nurture a community of wise, learned and humble citizens, who are committed to living with responsibility, learning with enthusiasm and balancing their spiritual, physical and mental growth.
We at Radiance Public School believe that “education is the real treasure”. The aim of our school and its members is to assist the students in developing skills to become independent self-sufficient persons who will succeed and use their knowledge wisely.
It is our mission is to provide each student a diverse education in a safe, supportive, stimulating and intellectually challenging environment that promotes:
- Sound value
- Self discipline and perseverance
- Learning of skills and attitudes needed for the dynamic nature of the world
- Respect and concern towards the environment
- Achieving academic, cultural, sporting and social potential of each child
We believe that everyone:
- Has intrinsic value.
- Needs safety, trust and respect.
- Is responsible for his or her choices.
- Learns and grows through challenge.
- Lives more meaningfully when pursuing his or her passions.
- Is enriched by diversity.
- Is strengthened through service.
- Thrives in an environment of honesty and integrity.
- Flourishes in a community that is caring, collaborative and nurturing.
- Has the power to create a more peaceful world.