Vijaya Educational Academy Online Application form
Admission form 2021-2022
Read the prospectus carefully before filling the Application form.
1. Keep your soft copy of recent passport size photo and 10th mark Sheet ready before start filling the application form (Max image size of 100kb, Allowed type jpg and jpeg).
2. You can choose more than one Department for which you prefer to apply. Fill the “Name” as per 10th mark sheet.
3. Check the filled in details before saving/submitting your application. Please ensure given mobile number and email id properly to get the admission notification. There will be no other mode of communication.
4. Take a print out of the application form for potential future use.
5. Admissions will be offered to students on an entrance marks merit basis. Online entrance dates will be announced later. Kindly check the website daily for updating information regarding your admission.
6. Admission Application Forms can be filled online by visiting website vijayaeducationalacademy.org with the payment of Rs. 1000/- or can be obtained directly from college office also.
7. Make the payment for the application form through the online mode either by net banking or a debit/ credit card.
8. Selection on merit basis as follows : • Entrance Exam Mark: 40 (Multiple choice questions based on Physics, Chemistry, biology, English and General Knowledge), • +2 Mark: 50 , Oral Interview:10 marks.
9. Selected candidates will be called for interview. Often check the website for updates. Selected Candidates when called for interview must produce the following certificates in original (1-6) and two sets of Photocopies
- Original 12th Mark sheet
- Community Certificate
- TC and Conduct Certificates
- Medical Fitness
- Blood Grouping certificate
- Students from other than state board and other state should produce
- Eligibility certificate from The Tamilnadu Dr.MGR Medical University.
- Migration Certificate from their own state.
- Aadhar Card (Only Xerox Copy)
10. No information will be sent to applicant who have not been selected for the interview.
11. Selection commission decision is final in selection of candidate.
12. Original certificates submitted at the time of admission will be returned only after completion of the course.
13. Photostat copies will not be accepted in the place of originals at the time of admission.
14. Any queries contact: email@example.com/ 9150922366 – Except Sunday you can Contact between 8.30 am to 4 pm.