Vijaya Educational Academy Online Application form
Admission form 2023-2024
Read the prospectus carefully before filling the Application form.
- Keep your soft copy of recent passport size photo and 10th mark Sheet ready before start filling the application form (Max image size of 100kb, Allowed type jpg and jpeg).
- You can choose more than one Department for which you prefer to apply. Fill the “Name” as per 10th mark sheet.
- Check the filled in details before saving/submitting your application. Please ensure given mobile number and email id properly to get the admission notification. There will be no other mode of communication.
- Take a print out of the application form for potential future use.
- Admissions will be offered to students on an entrance marks merit basis. Online entrance dates will be announced later. Kindly check the website daily for updating information regarding your admission.
- Admission Application Forms can be filled online by visiting website vijayaeducationalacademy.org with the payment of Rs. 1000/- or can be obtained directly from college office also.
- Selection on merit basis as follows :
- Entrance Exam Mark: 40 (Multiple choice questions based on Physics, Chemistry, biology, English and General Knowledge)
- +2 Mark: 50
- Oral Interview:10 marks.
- Selected candidates will be called for interview. Often check the website for updates. Selected Candidates when called for interview must produce the following certificates in original (1-6) and two sets of Photocopies
- Original 12th Mark sheet
- Community Certificate
- TC and Conduct Certificates
- Medical Fitness
- Blood Grouping certificate
- Students from other than state board and other state should produce.
- Eligibility certificate from The Tamilnadu Dr.MGR Medical University.
- Migration Certificate from their own state.
- Aadhar Card (Only Xerox Copy)
- No information will be sent to applicant who have not been selected for the interview.
- Selection commission decision is final in selection of candidate.
- Original certificates submitted at the time of admission will be returned only after completion of the course.
- Photostat copies will not be accepted in the place of originals at the time of admission.
- Any queries contact: email@example.com/ +91 78239 00179 – Except Sunday you can Contact between 8.30 am to 4 pm.